- Galia: RMS 150W / MAX 600W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 32 - 25kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Jautrumas: 98 dB
- Nominali varža: 8 omai
- Crossover dažnis: 1750Hz
- Matmenys: 109.54 x 26.67 x 40.17 cm / Svoris: 32.5 kg
The Reference Premiere RP-280FA floorstanding speaker is built upon the same technology and power as our RP-280F floorstanding speaker, but with an elevation channel integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos® experience.
SOUND FROM ABOUT AND ALL AROUND
To put it simply, Dolby Atmos® is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. Sound editors now have the ability to pinpoint a single sound and move it around, above and through the listener.
Klipsch's acclaimed controlled directivity is the ideal choice for delivering this new, immersive listening experience.
SOUNDS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS
We wanted the new Klipsch Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers to not only blow your hair back but look amazing too. These awe-inspiring copper-coned beasts are complete with a real wood black walnut or natural walnut finish and include strong, removable magnetic grilles that attach seamlessly with no visible fasteners or notches.
HIGH-TECH HORN AND TWEETER
Redesigned Tractrix® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos®
- 1" Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- Dual 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- All New Tractrix Port
- Available in Walnut and Black Wood Veneer or Ebony and Cherry Vinyl Veneer Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 43.125” x 10.5” x 19.75”
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” Titanium Dome LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Dual 8” Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex
- INPUTS: Dual Binding Posts