- Galia: RMS 100W / MAX 400W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 58 - 25kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominali varža: 8 omai
- Jautrumas: 95 dB
- Crossover dažnis: 1400Hz
- Matmenys: 34.3 x 30.5 x 20.1 cm / Svoris: 7.12 kg
The Reference Premiere RP-250S surround speakers deliver the highest performing and encompassing sound possible. No other brand can bring this theater-quality surround sound experience into your home like Klipsch.
Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers are completely redesigned from the ground up with the latest acoustic engineering and design.
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
- MDF Cabinet with Brushed Polymer Veneer Baffle Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
NEW HORN + GRILLE
We redesigned the Tractrix® horn from a 60×90 horn to a 90×90 horn for a wider dispersion area. This square horn mouth is paired with a circular horn throat for enhanced soundstaging, while maintaining the dynamic, powerful sound of a Klipsch speaker.
Strong, flexible grilles magnetically detach revealing a clean baffle. Unlike the Reference II series, the magnets have been embedded within the baffle for superior high frequency diffraction reduction.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR HOME
Easy to hang on the wall or set on a speaker stand, we’ve paired an all-new, premium wood grain polymer veneer with a brushed polymer veneer to add a more modern aesthetic for the Reference Premiere system. The clean, seamless lines of these speakers allow them to be incorporated into any decor.
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: Dual 1" Titanium LTS Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix Horns
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Dual 5.25" Cerametallic Woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Sealed
- INPUTS: Single Binding Posts