Pasyvi, naudojimui lauke skirta, į žemę montuojama žemų dažnių kolonėlė (subwoofer'is)
- Rekomenduojama stiprintuvo galia: 100 - 250W
- 30.5 cm didelės eigos garsiakalbis.
- Dažnių diapazonas: 30 Hz - 100 Hz
- Maksimalus SPL: 110 dBA
- Jautrumas: 85 dB
- Nominali varža: 4 omai
- Matmenys (a x p x g): 75 x 38 x 50.55 cm / Svoris – 19.5 kg
From this little ‘chimney’ powerfully taut bass frequencies will join the clean mids and highs of the surrounding CLG140 satellites for punchy and articulate full-range garden sound.
The CLG-W12 can be powered from a single amplifier channel at 4 ohms, with its 70/100 V line option recommended for cable runs over 10m (30ft) and for adding subwoofers to the system. In this line configuration, the CLG140 satellites are daisy-chained to the CLG-W12, one after the other, up to a recommended maximum of twelve per subwoofer. System expansion to larger garden spaces simply involves the addition of amplifier channels, subwoofers and satellites.
In the simplest designs, satellites are connected in a mono configuration to one amplifier channel, the other channel powering the subwoofer. The use of a stereo power amplifier with 70/100volt line capability and crossover features will allow the adjustment of levels between bass and mid-high range. Alternatively, the system can be designed to provide stereo operation by adding elements to create left/right zones.
When installed the Climate Garden System delivers a smooth, wide-open and controlled frequency response from 30 Hz to 30 kHz in the targeted environment: better than many home audio systems! For patio or deck applications, the CLG-W12 will install within a planter box to enhance Monitor Audio’s CL Series all-weather cabinet speakers with deep bass frequencies, giving custom installers additional design options.
- Below ground garden installation. On patios or decks will install within a suitably sized planter
- Extended response down to 30 Hz
- Long throw 12" sub-woofer driver featuring C-CAM cone technology and rigid die-cast chassis
- Bandpass cabinet enclosure delivers high efficiency and punchy, extended bass
- 70/100 V and 4 ohm tap for flexible system design: additional units can be added and ‘daisy-chained’ together
- Robust moulded cabinet: strong and waterproof with fewer joints to compromise structural integrity
- Certified to IP54 Ingress Protection rating
- Dark brown finish blends with garden colours
- Applications: garden, deck and patio, theme parks