- Rekomenduojama stiprintuvo galia: 30-300W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Nominali varža: 8 omai
- Jautrumas: 90 dB/W/m
- 2.5cm aukštų, 15cm vidutinių ir 3 x 16.5cm žemų dažnių garsiakalbiai
- Matmenys: 109 x 20 x 34 cm / Svoris: 33.5kg (1 vnt)
The CM10 S2 was the first speaker to feature not only a Tweeter On Top, but a Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter to boot. Given the stellar performance these technologies deliver, the new CM10 S2 retains them for a stunningly accurate high-end response.
While the Tweeter On Top remains, inside the CM10 S2 key changes mean this already stunning sounding speaker sounds better than ever. A Mundorf EVO capacitor delivers a simplified crossover, while Van den Hul internal wiring, a Nickel-plated terminal tray and Anti Resonance Dust Plugs on the drivers mean every major internal component has been improved.
It's not just internal improvements either. Outside, the CM10 S2 now, in keeping with the rest of the CM Series, features minimalist fixings, a redesigned protective speaker grille and a choice of three finishes that are now available across the majority of the CM Series, including Rosenut real-wood veneer.
- Technical features: FFree-mounted Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter, Kevlar® brand fibre cone FST midrange, Decoupled midrange and tweeter units, Flowport™, Tweeter on top
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency, 1x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar® cone FST midrange, 3x ø165mm (6.5 in) paper/Kevlar® cone bass
- Frequency range 6dB at 28Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency response 45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response, Horizontal: over 60º arc, Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 86Hz - 28kHz, <0.5% 110Hz - 20kHz