- Dažnių diapazonas: 10 - 22,000 Hz
- Papildomi privalumai: Micro SD, USB, Control Input
- Matmenys: 44 x 185 x 100 mm
- DSP apdorojimo galia: 172 MHz
- Įėjimo jautrumas:
Highlevel 10V RMS
Lowlevel 2.5V RMS (naudojamas tik su RCA/Cinch adapteriais)
- Išėjimai 6 x RCA
Galimybė pirkti atskirai 5m EPC 5.2 kabelį (Easy Plug Cable), kurio kaina 45eur.
- Powerful "fixed point" Audio DSP with 56 Bit resolution
- Freely configurable inputs and outputs
- Paragraphic 30-band EQ per channel with ultra-precise 0.25 dB steps, fine adjustment of the individual bands in 1/24 octave steps and a quality setting between 0.5 and 15
- Time-alignment adjustment in narrow 7 mm steps
- Various filter characteristics with 6 - 30 dB slope available
- Inputs: 4 x highlevel, 1 x Aux stereo phone jack 3.5 mm
- Outputs: 6 x RCA and remote output
- Extremely compact dimensions: 44 x 185 x 100 mm / 1.73 x 7.29 x 3.93“
4 x Highlevel speaker Input
1 x AUX stereo phone jack 3.5 mm
1 x Remote In
1 x Remote out
- Output voltage 4 Volts RMS
- DSP bandwith: 56 Bit
- Signal converter:
A/D Asahi Kasei
D/A Asahi Kasei
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB (A-weighted)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N) < 0.004 %
- IM distortion (IMD): < 0.008 %
- Crosstalk: > 90 dB @ 1kHz
- Operating Voltage: 9.6 - 18 Volts, short drops down to 6 Volts acceptable
- Current draw: < 500 mA
Easy to install, easy to adjust – the MATCH DSP is the perfect solution for smaller sound systems, which are driven by the original car radio. Its layout not only allows classical configurations (front L/R, rear L/R + subwoofer) but as well fully active front systems including subwoofer and center speaker. The versatile Aux input manages additional sources.
Nevertheless the reduction to the basics is solely limited to the number of channels – the well-known PC software and the technology inside this stunning device is as perfect as every other product from Audiotec Fischer. 56 Bit signal processing, top-notch converters from Asahi Kasei and an uncompromising internal power supply care for outstanding measuring results and exceptional sound quality, both redefining the standards not only in this segment.
Power Save Mode
The Power Save Mode is incorporated in the basic setup. It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the amplifiers that are connected to the MATCH DSP once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds. Please note that in many up-to-date cars with “CAN” or any other internal bus structures it may happen that the radio remains “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min. even after leaving the car! Once the “Power Save Mode“ is active the remote output and therefore the connected amplifiers will be turned off. The MATCH DSP will reactivate the remote output within a second if a music signal is applied. It is possible to either modify the turn-off time of 60 sec. or completely deactivate the “Power Save Mode” via the DSP PC-Tool software. In basic configuration the „Power Save Mode“ is always activated.
The switched power supply of the MATCH DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
The intelligent highlevel input
The 4-channel fully-differential highlevel input is equipped with Audiotec Fischer’s unique DEP circuit (Diagnosis Error Protection), means that OE car radios with speaker diagnosis function will not generate any undesired error logs if this DSP is connected.