- Ability to be used as wireless subwoofer with select MusicCast models
- Twisted Flare Port technology
- Auto crossover and frequency adjustment via paired master device
- Modern piano finish
More Bass, Less Wires
Introducing the first MusicCast wireless subwoofer by Yamaha. Feel a deeper connection with your music and entertainment without the drama of additional wires.
Form Meets Function
Outside: sleek piano black finish to elevate your décor. Inside: Twisted Flare Port creates smooth flow of air to produce clear, accurate low-frequency reproduction. Auto Crossover and frequency adjustment depending on the paired master device.
Ways to Boost Your Bass
Listen in any room of your house. MusicCast allows you to create your own setup: home theater, stereo, multi-room. More options, less wires.
Combine a MusicCast Surround-capable AV receiver with a pair of MusicCast 20 speakers for a 5.1 home theater with wireless rear surround speakers. Immerse yourself in your movies and games.
2.1-Channel Stereo (MusicCast 50)
Add a MusicCast SUB 100 to a single or pair of MusicCast 50s to create a wireless 2.1-channel stereo system.
2.1-Channel Stereo (MusicCast 20)
The MusicCast SUB 100 works with MusicCast 20 speakers to create a 2.1-channel stereo setups that let you feel your music.
- Power 130 W
- Frequency Response (Hz) 28 Hz - 300 Hz
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Color Black
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 / 5 GHz
- Driver: 8" cone
- USB No
- Headphones No
- Ethernet (RJ-45) Yes
- Optical Digital Audio Output No
- Auxiliary Input 1
- Width 9.87 inch(es) / 25.08 cm
- Height 14.63 inch(es) / 37.15 cm
- Depth 16.5 inch(es) / 41.91 cm
- Weight 27.6 lb(s) / 12.52 kg