- Rekomenduojama stiprintuvo galia: 20 - 250W
- Galios palaikymas RMS / MAX : 125W / 500W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 29 Hz - 27 kHz (-6 dB)
- Jautrumas: 93 dB
- 250mm ž.v.d. popierine membrana, Dual Concentric™, 52mm diametro ritė,
50mm a.d. aliuminio membrana, Pepperpot Waveguide™, ALNICO magnetas
- Nominali varža: 8 omai
- Minimali varža: 5 omai
- Skiriamasis dažnis: 1,1kHz, "Bi-wired"
- Matmenys: 1100 x 406 x 338mm / Svoris: 37 kg (1 vnt)
Its bold cabinet of finest mahogany plywood is extensively braced to house TANNOY’s flagship 250 mm (10 inch) Gold Reference Dual Concentric driver. It’s high-efficiency compression driver with 50 mm (2 inch) heat-treated dome, Alnico motor system and new, stiffer cone materials create outstanding dynamics, spacious sound staging and exceptional musical articulation.
The flagship 250 mm (10 inch) Dual with its Alnico magnets, identified by its PepperPot Waveguide, is fitted with the latest TANNOY GR cone material, comprising a bespoke paper pulp infused with fibres to increase its rigidity. Combined with the new 50 mm (2 inch) aluminium-magnesium alloy cone, the Kensington GR Dual offers an expansive sound stage, extremely high power handling and class-leading musical communication. The Kensington GR is set to follow its predecessor models as being the bestselling Prestige loudspeaker for its outstanding performance, small footprint and elegant design.
- Dispersion: 90 degrees conical
- Dual Concentric™ high frequency 52 mm (2.00") 52 mm (2”) aluminium/magnesium alloy dome with round voice coil
- Dual Concentric™ low frequency 250 mm (10”) with paper pulp cone and twin roll impregnated fabric surround.52 mm (2”) round wire voice coil
- Type Bi-wired, hard-wired passive, low loss. Time compensated. 2nd order low pass. 2nd order high pass.
- Adjustment /- 3 dB over 1 kHz to 27 kHz shelving,2 dB to -6 dB per octave over 5 kHz to 27 kHz slope
- Enclosure type: Distributed port
- Volume: 105L (3.7 cu.ft)
- Finish: Particle board with high density birch ply baffle and rear panel, 18 mm (0.71”) thickness. Internally cross braced and heavily damped.