HMX 8 S-LD-SW marine coaxial speaker features a white sports grille for a perfect match with sporty boats. The coaxial speaker is engineered to operate in open water, pleasing you with the incomparable emotions of music for years on end thanks to the special ASA plastic grilles and polypropylene cone with co-molded Santoprene surround. The Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wire ensures durability and constant performance over time. Parts and assembly methods are designed to meet high-humidity marine environments, ensuring the best audio performance season after season.
- Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
- 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
- Sound-transparent sport grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, eye-catching look, and rock-solid protection.
- Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle applications.
- Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant terminals.
Built-in RGB led lighting creates sophisticated atmosphere, adding tons of class to your vessel.
IP 65 CERTIFICATION
WATER JET TESTED
The protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
According to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.
SALT FOG TESTED
To satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.