Polk Audio RESERVE R500, grindinė garso kolonėlė (įvairių spalvų)
Stilinga, nedidelė, modernaus dizaino grindinė garso kolonėlė iš Polk Audio. Kokybiškas garsas namuoe garantuotas!
- Galia: 200W.
- Dažnių juosta: 49Hz - 36kHz.
- Jautrumas: 87dB.
- Varža: 8 omai.
With a slim and elegant design, the Reserve line has a minimal elegance that will fit into any décor. Inheriting Polk’s flagship transducer array, the R500 produces exceptional sound that rivals competitor speakers that sell for twice the price. Hi-Res certified, the Reserve R500, is designed for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
Over 40 years of tweeter innovation, design and prototyping has led to the development of the new 1” high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter featured on Polk’s flagship Legend series. Developed by Polk Audio, it delivers ultra-clear, crisp highs without unwanted colouration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high frequency energy ensuring a broad “sweet spot” while the critically damped rear-chamber helps defeat any unwanted resonances.
Polk developed the Turbine cone specifically for our flagship products to ensure the natural reproduction of the mid-range, to which human ears are particularly sensitive. These Turbine cones combine Polk’s proprietary foam core and molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass. You will hear every detail and experience a smooth, detailed mid-range and effortless bass.
Polk’s newly patented X-Port incorporates an Eigentone Filter (ETF) offering distortion-free, effortless bass. Consisting of a set of closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions. X-Port ensures that the upper bass and mid-range are free of port and cabinet resonances for smooth, detailed audio.
Your sound is only as good as your source. With Hi-Res Audio certification, the Polk Reserve R500 delivers clear and detailed high-end response. Female vocals are particularly smooth and detailed without colouration. Plus, a minimum support of 40kHz perfectly reproduces the latest Hi-Res6 Audio files with improved audio extension.
- Pinnacle Tweeter: The new ring radiator tweeter design dramatically improves dispersion while delivering clear, crisp and natural highs
- Dual Turbine Cones: 5.25” Turbine cones deliver smooth and incredibly detailed mid-range imaging
- Polk Patented X-Port: closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions
- Anti-diffraction Magnetic Grilles: Acoustically inert grilles offer a clean aesthetic without sacrificing sound
- Versatile Feet: Depending on your room, use carpet-friendly feet with built-in spikes or rubber boots to maximize stability on hard floor surfaces; each foot can be individually leveled and adjusted
- Power Recommendation: 100W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance
- Premium, Large 5-Way Binding Posts: Perfect for easy setup and ensure the most direct, efficient, and loss-less connection possible
- Engineered by Polk USA: Reserve Series was designed, engineered, and voiced by Polk engineers in Baltimore, Maryland
- Optional Height Module: For the latest immersive vertical surround sound, add an optional R900 height module (can be wall mounted or placed on top of the speaker)
- Hi-Res Audio Certified: Delivers clear and detailed high-end response up to 40Khz for improved high frequency signals for today’s high-quality audio and Hi-Res Audio formats (such as DSD, FLAC, WAV, ALAC and MQA)