Immerse yourself in the world of HELIX sound with the new F loudspeaker series. The combination of proven components and cutting-edge materials guarantees a great sound experience with rich bass, accurate mids and detailed highs.
During development special attention was paid to an easy integration into the vehicle. In addition to the low installation depth, the innovative, two-part "Flex-Crossover" in particular offers much more freedom in terms of connectivity and installation. Thus the F loudspeakers are the first choice especially if the tweeters and woofers are separately installed in the door and A-pillar.
The elegant design underlines the qualities at first glance. Thus, the bass drivers of this series present themselves in a stylish, elegant design with matt black HELIX cone finish and shiny black HELIX-logo.
- Stylish & elegant HELIX design with black matt cone finish and black shiny HELIX-logo
- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel, low resonant cone made of injected polypropylene with embedded carbon fibers
- 0.75” / 20 mm silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for crispy and clear treble response
- Individual HELIX basket with additional ventilation holes for better voice coil cooling and high power handling
- Solid rubber magnet protection ring with HELIX-logo
- Separate, two-part “Flex-Crossover“ with 12/12 dB slope and integrated tweeter protection for versatile connection options - well suited for the installation in vehicles with separate mounting positions of the tweeter and woofer
Power: RMS / max. 60 / 120 Watts
Frequency response: 55 Hz - 22,000 Hz
Impedance: 3 Ω
Efficiency: 1 W / 1 m: 91 dB
- TW: Silk dome
- W: Injected polypropylene with embedded carbon fibers
Crossover: Separate, 12/12 dB slope and tweeter protection
- TW: 52.6 mm / 2.07"
- M: -
- W: 165 mm / 6.50"
- TW: 45 mm / 1.77"
- M: -
- W: 142 mm / 5.59"
- TW: 17.3 mm / 0.68"
- M: -
- W: 61 mm / 2.40"
Tweeter: 51.5 x 27.5 x 20.5 mm / 2.03 x 1.08 x 0.81"
Woofer: 57 x 27.5 x 23.5 mm / 2.24 x 1.08 x 0.93"