Grindinės garso kolonėlės Epos K-2, 150W, 2.5 juostų
- Galia: 150W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 45 - 30 kHz
- Nominali varža: 4 omai
- Jautrumas: 89dB / 2.83V@1m ±3dB
- Matmenys: 185 x 250 x 865 mm / Svoris: 12 kg (1 vnt)
The K-Series marks the beginning of a new era for Epos. The 2 ½ way K2 floor-standing loudspeaker is the second largest model within this range of loudspeakers.
The initial concept started out with a thought about how to take conventional cabinet loudspeakers into a new area of the market. This spawned the idea of how to make a loudspeaker the hub, or central place, for your Hi-Fi system. This concept had to be achieved whilst preserving Epos’ high-end roots.
The K-Series has a number of unique design features that enables it to achieve its design goal. These features include: stylish looks, High Velocity Slot Ports (HVSP), rear mounted drivers, detachable rear baffles and upgradability to fully powered active mode. The K-Series is much more than just another box loudspeaker, it is ‘probably’ the future!
- Tweeter: Epos 25mm soft dome with high-temperature voice coil, ferrofluid cooling and neodymium magnet system.
- Bass/Midrange Driver: x2 150mm Epos mid bass drivers, with 25mm high-temperature voice coil and polypropylene cone.
- Internal wiring: 18 AWG stranded oxygen free copper cable.
- Grille: The K2 has an optional Snap-on grille.
Using virtual performance CAD simulation tools, Epos has achieved very high performance, and a clean, open yet smooth sound quality from this tweeter.
The tweeter has a low resonance frequency, high sensitivity and extended high frequency response. With a 25mm fabric-dome, short horn, high-temperature ferro-fluid cooled voice-coil, and neodymium magnet, it is capable of high output levels for extended periods without degradation to sound quality.
The Epos K2 mid-bass drivers produces an even frequency response and smooth roll-off.
The Epos 150mm mid-bass driver has a high-quality polypropylene cone and a bullet-shaped dust cap. These components form a stiff, yet pliable, well-damped structure which retains its shape even under high power loading.
The K2 mid-bass drivers also benefits from a bucking-magnet system, ensuring all the magnetic force is concentrated around the voice-coil, allowing for low distortion and high efficiency.
In true Epos tradition; the K-series has reverted to a more simplistic passive crossover topology, for which the brand is synonymous.
A first order crossover is used to allow the Epos tweeter to have a wide dynamic range with super low distortion. The mid-bass crossover uses a 2nd order filter ensuring the K2 is an easy load for any amplifier.
- Prekės pristatomos per 1-2 d.d
- Nemokamas pristatymas užsakymams nuo 100 EUR
- Visos prekės yra originalios su gamintojo garantija
- Klausimai, konsultacijos: +370 683 90000