1 kanalo garso stiprintuvas su integruotu aktyviu crossover ir 1 omo stabilumu, skirtas žemų dažnių garsiakalbiui.
- Galia RMS / MAX:
@ 4 omai 1 x 390 / 780 W
@ 2 omai 1 x 675 / 1350 W
@ 1 omai 1 x 920 / 1840 W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 10 Hz - 250 Hz
- Jautrumas: 95 dB
- Damping faktorius: > 200
- Matmenys: 57 x 334 x 241 mm
The new G amplifiers are more than just impressive power packs. They unite innovative technology, extensive functionality and best sound with a very attractive price-performance ratio.
Beside their features such as fully active crossover with highpass, lowpass, bandpass and bass boost, input mode switch for flexible input signal routing and smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit, the G series also provides Start-Stop capability which is exceptional in this price range. And that’s not all - a remote control for adjusting the subwoofer level is included in delivery.
With such an extensive equipment the configuration of individual powerful but good sounding car audio systems is easy to realize. Furthermore the G amplifiers have the typical compact and straight HELIX design with illuminated logo.
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection)
- Fully active crossover with subsonic, lowpass, bass boost with adjustable center frequency and phase
- Extremely stable output stage with high-current power transistors
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment
- “Input mode” switch for flexible input signal routing
- Highlevel input sensitivity up to 14 Volts max.
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo
Smart highlevel input
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appears - but not with the G ONE.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the HELIX G ONE assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.
- Amplifier technology Class D
- Inputs 2 x RCA / Cinch, 2 x Highlevel speaker input, 1 x Remote In, 1 x Remote control input
- Outputs 1 x Speaker output
- Frequency response 10 Hz - 250 Hz
- Bass boost 0 - 12 dB / 25 Hz - 50 Hz
- Lowpass 50 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable
- Bandpass 10 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable
- Subsonic 10 Hz - 50 Hz adjustable
- Slope high- / lowpass Butterworth 12 dB/Oct.
- Distortion (THD) 0.05 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio 95 dB (A-weighted)
- Input sensitivity Highlevel 2.5 - 14 Volts, RCA / Cinch 1 - 6 Volts
- Damping factor 200
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch 30 kOhms
- Input impedance highlevel 12 Ohms
- Operating voltage 9.6 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)
- Fuse 3 x 40 A Maxi-fuse (APX)