If you like to rev up your front and rear speakers, the M FOUR will be exactly the right "tool" to do so. With generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load this amp will heat up your voice coils in no time despite its super-compact dimensions. On the other hand the M FOUR stays totally cool thanks to the highly efficient Class D design topology. 3-channel or 2-channel configurations are possible as well, delivering up to 2 x 200 Watts RMS of clean and undistorted output power.
Needless to say that the M FOUR is equipped with a bunch of intelligent attributes like "start-stop capability" and our proprietary "ADEP" highlevel input so that it easily deals with all installation challenges of modern cars. Finally the extensive audio features will offer a sound quality at its best.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 100 Watts RMS @ 4 and 2 Ohms load
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with highpass, lowpass and bandpass
- “Input mode” switch for flexible input signal routing
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
Smart highlevel input
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear - but not with the M FOUR.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the HELIX M FOUR assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.