The new HMS 12 marine classic grille subwoofer is optimized to perform in open baffle applications for deep and punchy bass without the need to build a dedicated enclosure. HMS 12 is available at 2 or 4-ohm single voice coil versions, featuring a stunning 500 W continuous power handling. The classi grille, features built-in LEDs. The motor and suspension design is optimized for high-power, infinite-baffle operation featuring long linear excursion capability for tremendous output with low distortion. Hertz Marine subwoofers not only add tons of bass output to your system but also relieve the main speakers from the hard work of reproducing the lowest frequency range, thus maximizing overall system performance for unlimited sound pressure and emotion!
1. Integrated RGB LED lighting to enhance your experience in combination with the HM RGB 1 BK accessory.
2. Sound-transparent sport grille easily removable to be painted with a custom color perfect for your boat.
3. Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
4. Long-throw 50mm (2”) voice coil woofer engineered for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
5. Progressive-design aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protecting leadwire junction point.
Built-in RGB led lighting creates sophisticated atmosphere, adding tons of class to your vessel.
IP 65 CERTIFICATION
WATER JET TESTED
The protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
According to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.
SALT FOG TESTED
To satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.