- Input/Output Channels 2 x 2
- Auxiliary Input Yes
- Remote Gain Control Included
- Up to 8ch. OEM Integration Module
- Multi-Channel High Level Inputs on Direct Wire Connectors
- Low Noise Floor Line Driver w/ Independent Level Control
- Amplified Remote Turn-on by Signal Sense or Direct Input
- Auxiliary Source High Level Input
- Dash Mount Remote Level Control Included
- Dimension: (4.5"w x 1"h) 4.50"
Many vehicles have sophisticated radios with data systems including steering wheel controls, navigation, or Bluetooth functions. iCQ modules allow integration of mild to wild aftermarket systems without sacrificing key OEM features.
Connect the speaker level outputs of your factory radio to the appropriate iCQ processor via front, rear, or subwoofer high level inputs. Each stereo pair has an independent line driver with level control, then converts to low-level RCA outputs. iCQ modules also provide an auxiliary input for multiple source integration. An amplified remote turn-on output is activated by built-in signal sensing or a dedicated remote turn-on input. We’ve even included a dash mount remote gain module for overall level control from the drivers seat.