- Galia: RMS 100W / MAX 400W
- Dažnių diapazonas: 80Hz - 20kHz (±3dB)
- Nominali varža: 8 omai
- HF Crossover: 1500Hz
- Matmenys: 32.4 x 40.6 x 31.8cm / Svoris: 14.5kg
By using the same research and development used to create its professional cinema systems, Klipsch has developed the KL-525-THX LCR loudspeaker to create real theater-style sound in the comforts of home. As part of the THX® Ultra2 family, this LCR reproduces all the passion that the filmmakers originally intended.
As the smaller of the two LCR speakers in the Ultra2 family, the highly efficient KL-525-THX features a sealed enclosure, top-of-the-line internal wiring, dual 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers and a 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a 6- by 10-inch Tractrix® Horn.
The KL-525-THX enclosure has the same dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points on this loudspeaker facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.
Available in a custom Galaxy black finish with an aluminum fascia, the KL-525-THX delivers dynamic audio experiences that draw listeners into the middle of live concerts and action packed movies.
- Sealed enclosure
- Top-of-the-line internal wiring
- Dual 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers
- 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a 6- by 10-inch Tractrix® Horn
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Sealed
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: Medium density fiberboard construction (MDF)
- TWEETER: 1" (2.5cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver with 9.6oz ceramic magnet structure
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 10" x 6" rectangular 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn
- WOOFER: Two 5.25" (13.3cm) magnetically shielded,
- Cerametallic:™ cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: Two sets of binding post speaker terminals (connected via brass strap jumpers)
- MOUNTING: 4-bolt pattern 1/4"-20 thread