Nauja Alpine X901D-DU sistema skirta Fiat Ducato 3, Citroen Jumper 2 ir Peugeot Boxer 2 automobiliams. Ji turi 9 colių jutiklinį ekraną, specialiai jog būtų pasiekiama vairuotojui. Tai padaro sistemą labiau matomą, kontroliuojant navigacijos žemėlapius ir kitas funkcijas.
- Galia: 4 x 50W
- Talpuminis jutiklinis 9" WVGA ekranas
- 3 kamerų palaikymas sistemoje (front, rear, side)
- AUX-In: 1 A / V AUX (RCA)
- HDMI: 720p/480p/VGA
- Nuotolinio valdymo paruoša
- Jungtis galinio vaizdo kameros prijungimui
- Live kontrasto reguliavimas
- Integruotas mikrofonas
- Automatinės antenos valdymas
- Pritaikytas automobiliams su variklio Start-Stop sistema
Designed for Fiat Ducato 3 and related caravans
The X901D-DU is exclusively designed for the Fiat Ducato 3 (Type 250/251 model year 2006 and newer including 2011 and 2014 facelifts), Citroen Jumper 2 and the Peugeot Boxer 2. It is compatible with vehicles with 1DIN radio or radio preparation. Installation is simple and does not require any modification of your dashboard. If your camper has a 2DIN radio or navigation installed, you can still upgrade to the X901D-DU, however a few additional parts are required.
Easy to reach from the driver’s seat
Accessibility is an important factor especially on long trips when you often change radio stations or change navigation settings. The Alpine Style system is designed in an off-set configuration from the dash – bringing it closer to the driver to be easily reached without leaning forward. We included large control buttons below the screen for easy access of the main sources, volume, telephone and more.
Extra large 23cm (9-inch) touch screen
The heart of the system is a huge 23cm touch screen display – in fact, it is the same size than an Apple iPad® display. This makes it very easy to see navigation maps, as well as numbers and text on the screen while you drive. Of course this contributes to driving safety as well – less time looking at your screen means more time looking at the road. On-screen buttons appear very large as well, which makes this product very user friendly.
Fiat Ducato - Steering wheel remote buttons
If your Ducato is equipped with control buttons on the steering wheel, you can use them with the X901D-DU as well. The Alpine Style system is fully connected to the vehicle electronics and accepts all steering controls such as volume control, telephone, voice control and audio mute. This is yet another feature that contributes to comfort and driving safety in your mobile-home.
The display frame of the X901D-DU’s monitor is finished in high-gloss black paint and includes a dark chrome coloured frame to make it blend perfectly into your Ducato dashboard. It almost appears free-floating by its off-set design. We even included the Bluetooth hands-free microphone in the display housing.
Adjustable display colours
To make your X901D-DU blend in perfectly with you Ducato dashboard, you can select the display background colour to amber. For a more neutral look you can set it to white, while other colours like blue or red make it stand-out from dash.
One Look Display
Alpine’s innovative "One Look" split-screen technology allows you to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications. You can switch from full screen to One Look view with just a swipe on the display.
Perfect camper navigation
Did you ever found yourself stuck with your mobile-home because the road ahead simply was not wide enough or the bridge crossing in front of you was not tall enough to fit your vehicle through? Such situation can quickly take the fun out of your travel. Unlike regular car navigation systems, the Alpine Style camper navigation system has many tricks up its sleeve to avoid such situations: with millions of POIs, individual vehicle profile settings, TMC traffic rerouting, importable camper POI lists (for example from Camping Schaf) or Yelp for even more POIs including 5-star user ratings you will arrive at your destination stress-free and relaxed. The X901D-DU uses the iGO Promo NextGen navigation system with pre-loaded maps for 48 European countries.
Vehicle profile options
If you input details about your mobile-home (such as length, width, height and if you tow a trailer, etc), the Alpine Style navigation system will only consider routes suitable for your vehicle. This is an extremely important function for camper owners, that can save you from driving into dead ends and frustrating searches for alternative routes.
Points of Interest
You can easily search for POIs by category, name, distance and other criteria. This is very helpful when looking for a specific restaurant franchise or a specific petrol station brand nearby. Restaurant information includes the phone number next to the address and food type – with a quick tap on the screen you can call ahead and reserve a table.
Importable camper POI databases
The X901D-DU includes thousands of camping sites across Europe, however you will always achieve the best result with an optional camper POI database such as the ACSI Camping Guide or Camping Schaf to name a few. Such databases can be purchased online and then imported into the X901D-DU.
3D Maps & Speed information
View maps in 3D with detailed buildings and landmarks. This feature helps you to better orientate yourself in large cities. Speed restriction display and speed camera warnings (not available for all EU countries) give you further driving assistance.
Lane Guidance / TMC Route Guidance
Lane Guidance lets the driver know which is the best lane to be in, while Dynamic TMC Route Guidance provides live traffic information for avoiding traffic jams and recalculates the route if necessary.
Plan Your Route
Thanks to TMC you are able to get live traffic updates – this is even very convenient before you start driving. Zoom out to see the full route you are about to drive and check the road conditions. Accidents, traffic jams and any kind of traffic problems are displayed with warning icons on the map, and roads with slow or stopped traffic are displayed in different colours. This allows you to better plan your route.
Free map update within 30 days after first usage
Within 30 days after the installed unit’s first GPS fix, you can go to www.naviextras.com to check if there is a map update available and download it free of charge. This ensures that you have the latest map data after purchase.
Important Navigation Features
- Extensive map database of 48 European countries
- Map updates can be purchased at any time online through naviextras.com
- Updates can be purchased by country and by region.
- This saves cost by updating only what is necessary.
- Address search with postcode input (including 7-digit UK postcodes)
- Smart routes: the system database stores historic traffic patterns and uses them to choose the best route depending on the time of day and day of week
- High-resolution maps
Big Screen Entertainment
The Alpine system allows you to enjoy movies, music videos or TV shows from many different sources, such as DVDs from the optional optical drive, USB sticks, the latest smartphones with HDMI output or portable video devices (optional cables or adapters are required). You can also connect your iPod or iPhone to enjoy your video content on the high-resolution 9-inch display. For driving safety, the video playback feature is only available if the vehicle is not in motion.
Built-in Bluetooth® Technology
The built-in Bluetooth® module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication, while frequent software updates ensure full compatibility with the latest phones. A very intuitive user interface makes operation extremely easy. Bluetooth® also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly enjoyed on the Alpine system.
Connect Your Smartphone
The Alpine system is fully compatible with the latest smartphones such as the iPhone 6S and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. This offers many advantages: you can enjoy digital content stored on your phone such as music or video files, access your phonebook or simply charge your phone. You can even activate Siri and voice-control your iPhone for maximum comfort and driving safety.
DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+/DMB tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
Upgrade to DVB-T Digital TV
Alpine offers several DVB-T digital TV tuner and antenna solutions that can be connected to the X901D-DU. Having several TV channels to choose from is especially useful when you are in long traffic jams. Check out our related product area for more information.
Using your camera(s) with the X901D-DU is easy: you can manually switch to the rear view camera while you are driving by simply pushing MENU and then CAMERA. This is very useful when driving on the highway and you want to check your bicycle rack in the rear or the trailer that you are towing. The camera automatically turns on when you are reversing and features coloured guidelines as parking aid and even a trailer hitch-ball guideline to safely approach your trailer for connection.
Connect up to 3 cameras
The optional KCX-C250MC interface even allows the connection of up to 3 cameras, including front and side. Switching between cameras and viewing angle selection can be easily done using the touch screen. Alpine offers a wide range of cameras, including cutting-edge models with multi-view technology. Camera cable extensions are available as well.
Optional DVD Player
Upgrade your Alpine Infotainment system with DVD and CD playback capability. The DVE-5300 is 1DIN size and can be custom installed in the glove box or any other place. It uses HDMI technology for stunning image quality and can be fully controlled from the touch screen.
The X901D-DU is compatible with Alpine connect, allowing Android smartphone users to operate Spotify, Yelp and Glympse on the 9-inch Alpine display. Additional apps and an iPhone compatible version will become available later on.
The X901D-DU offers extensive sound adjustment options to get the best out of your sound system and to adjust the sound to your taste and preferences, including equalization features, X-over settings and even time correction.
Fader and Balance
Use the touch screen to drag the crosshair to the desired location on the car interior image to make fader and balance adjustments.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone integrated
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod nano 7th/6th/5th/4th/3rd/ Gen., iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPod with video, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- Connection: KCU-461iV / KCU-471i Required (Sold separately)
- Music & Video Playback Compatible with KCU-461iV only
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Eco Route Search
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
- USB Connection
- Music and Video Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/AVI/MP4/MKV Playback
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 4V High Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 9′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favourites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rear view Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone integrate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- SWRC Interface Included
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
- Dimensions (length, width, height)
- Actual and maximum allowed weight
- Type of freight (category of dangerous goods, i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Use of a trailer and number of axles
- Maximum allowed speed
- Online Map Update
- Includes installation brackets, wiring harness and SWRC interface for complete installation.
- Screen Size: 9 inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 8.1 dBf (0.7 µV / 75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 12 dBf (1.1 µV / 75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 25.1 µV / 28 dBf
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 31.6 µV / 30 dBf
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- Flac Decoding
- USB Video playback (AVI/MP4/MKV file with H.264 Video and MP3/AAC Audio)
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- GPS Antenna Type: Micro-strip Planar Aerial
- Reception Frequency: 1575.42 ±1 MHz
- Reception Sensitivity: -130 dB Maximum
- Reception Method: Parallel 12 Channels
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- HighPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- HighPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- HighPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- LowPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- LowPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- LowPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Front + Rear
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Application Volume Level Setting: -14 to +14
- Input Format 720p/480p/VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- X901D-DU: Fits for Fiat Ducato III (250), CITROËN Jumper II (250) and Peugeot Boxer II (250)
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
- The Caravan and Camper Software considers following restrictions and limitations by calculating the route and also gives warnings whilst driving without calculated route in 40 countries*:
- General through traffic restrictions for trucks (i.e. environmental zones)
- Through traffic restrictions for all categories of dangerous goods
- (i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Turn and U-Turn restrictions for trucks
- Restrictions for trailers
- Limitations of length
- Limitations of width
- Limitations of height
- Limitations of weight
- Height and width limitations of tunnels and bridge pass throughs
- Maximum allowed weight of bridges
- * Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Maker - Model - Model - year
- Fiat Ducato III (250) 06/2006 →
- Fiat Ducato III Facelift (250) 2011 - 2014
- Fiat Ducato III (290) 2014 →
- Citroën Jumper II (250) 06/2006 →
- Peugeot Boxer II (250) 2011 – 2016
Cable Harness with ISO / Mini-ISO connector necessary.
Pirkdami išsimokėtinai su „GF Lizingu“ galėsite įsigyti bet kokią norimą prekę ar paslaugą, kainuojančią nuo 50 Eur iki 15.000 Eur. O pirmąją įmoką galėsite atidėti net iki 3 mėn.
Pas mus galite pirkti išsimokėtinai iki 15.000 eurų su „GF Lizingu“! Paslaugą teikiame kartu su partnere UAB „General Financing“.
Pirkimo išsimokėtinai įforminimo procedūros yra lengvos ir paprastos, nes kiekvieno kliento mokumas įvertinamas automatiškai per kelias minutes, naudojant pažangią informacinę sistemą, leidžiančią gauti ir įvertinti duomenis apie asmenį iš įvairių duomenų bazių bei registrų.
Pirkti išsimokėtinai su „GF Lizingu“ verta, nes:
- finansuosime pirkinio kainą nuo 50 iki 15.000 Eur;
- galėsite rinktis išsimokėjimo terminą iki 60 mėn.;
- pirmąją įmoką galėsite atidėti iki 3 mėnesių;
- pirkdami prekę išsimokėtinai iš karto tapsite prekės savininku;
- galėsite naudotis vienu plačiausių įmokų surinkimo tinklų.
Pirkimo išsimokėtinai paslauga gali pasinaudoti asmenys:
- gaunantys atlyginimą pagal darbo sutartį;
- gaunantys „Sodros“ mokamas nuolatines išmokas (pensijas, pašalpas ir pan.);
- ministerijų pensininkai (gaunantys ministerijų mokamas pensijas).
- Norint pasinaudoti pirkimo išsimokėtinai paslauga, reikia turėti vieną iš asmens tapatybę įrodančių dokumentų:
- Lietuvos Respublikos piliečio pasą;
- asmens tapatybės kortelę.